How To Glow Skin Naturally Using Natural Oils
Our skin is the most visible outer layer and the biggest organ of our body. The skin protects us from viruses and bacteria. Also, it protects the insides of our body from sun, cold, moisture, scrapes, and cuts. In this article, I will share with you how to make your facial skin and the rest of your skin glow naturally using pure natural oils and hyaluronic acid serum derived from plants. Make your skin glow without spending hundreds of dollars on expensive name-brand moisturizers and lotion on the market. Furthermore, eating the right kind of food can help you have healthy glowing skin, and choosing the wrong food can have a bad impact on our skin as well. Some foods can cause allergies to our skin and can look ugly. Also, our skin can wear down with age. As men and women age, the skin becomes dry, thin, wrinkled, and develops age spots, dark circles, and large pores. Dull or dry skin can make us feel less than our best and sometimes can make us feel awkward and reluctant to face people.
Tips on How to Make Your Skin Glow
- Cleansing our face regularly every night before going to bed is the first key to healthy facial skin. Also, cleansing the face in the morning can be refreshing and invigorating.
- Use exfoliating cream and exfoliate your facial skin every other night to activate the growth of new skin.
- After removing makeup, Use Witch Hazel as a skin toner.
- Use a moisturizer that is made from plants or fruits.
- Give your face a massage a few times a week.
- Stay internally hydrated by drinking lots of water.
Most women who are busy during the day remove makeup at the end of the day. Natural oils are good makeup remover, to name a few, hemp oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, or olive oil. Try one of the oils that will work well for you. I tried Virgin Olive oil and Hemp oil but Hemp oil worked best for me and continued to use it. It hydrates and makes the skin soft after using it as a makeup remover. Also, it reduces wrinkles and age lines by reducing the inflammation that destroys collagen and elastin in the skin.
Steps to a Youthful Glowing Skin
- When removing makeup try using one of the oils I named in the prior paragraph. Massage the oil on your face, with your eyes closed so no oil gets in your eyes. Use Kleenex to wipe off some of the oil. Then wet a cotton oval with warm water and squeeze out the water, then continue removing the residue of makeup. You can also use a small towel to wipe off the rest of your makeup by moistening the towel also with warm water. I use cotton oval to save time as it is disposable.
- After step 1, moisten a cotton round or cotton oval with Witch Hazel toner and apply to your face on a gentle massaging motion. Witch Hazel toner is alcohol and fragrance-free.
- After step 2, gently, put drops of hyaluronic acid onto your palm and gently massage all over your face and neck. The hyaluronic acid serum is derived from plants and will help the skin develop elasticity.
- After step 3, use the anti-aging oil serum formula below as your moisturizer. Also, use it in the morning before makeup. Apply the oil 15-20 minutes before makeup. Follow the mixture of serum below and use 0.5 oz. bottle. Buy oils that are 100% pure and organic. Keep the oils left as you will need to mix when you ran out.
- Anti-Aging Oil Serum: 7 drops of carrot seed oil; 4 drops of Geranium oil; 4 drops of lemon oil; 2 tbsp of apricot kernel seed oil.
Give Your Face a Good Massage
Massaging our face about 3 -4 times a week will help us to look alive and glow the skin as well. Use anti-aging oil serum with your fingertips to massage the oil into your face. During the day about 30 minutes before putting makeup on, pat oil on your face and do a quick massage. The above procedure makes the makeup look natural and glowing. I do it myself especially during winter time when it is cold and the air is dry. Face massage will help stimulate blood flow to wake up your whole complexion. Moreover, regularly massaging your face will firm up facial muscles, contour your face over time and boost circulation.
Vitamin E Oil Glows Skin
Vitamin E oil is distinct from vitamin E supplements as it is applied directly to the skin. Also, it is found in many skincare products. Vitamin E oil moisturizes the skin beautifully as it makes your skin look young and smooth. Apply generously and gently massage into the skin for maximum penetration, on the face, hands, legs, feet, on the neck, or anywhere you want to look smooth and silky. I use the oil myself and apply Vitamin E oil on my skin at night before bedtime and also in the morning after waking up when I feel the air is so dry. Sometimes, Vitamin E oil is all I use at night before going to bed. The oil does a great job moisturizing and sometimes that’s all I need as my skincare. Consult a doctor or skincare expert before using vitamin E oil.
Eat this Food and Have a Healthy and Glowing Skin
Nuts are good for the skin and almonds would be one of them. The protein and healthy dietary fat found in almonds boost the resilience and texture of your skin. Also, Fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, and herring are excellent for skin health. The omega 3 fatty acids in these fish will help keep the skin thick, supple, and moisturized. Deficiency in omega 3 fatty acids can cause dry skin and cause wrinkles.
Food rich in Vitamin A, D, E, and K will be excellent to add to your diet or use supplements for these vitamins. In addition, eat green vegetables and a balance of fruits, berries will fuel skin’s cells with nutrients for a bright and glowing complexion.
Finally, please note . . .
My suggested tips cannot make your skin radiant and glow overnight. You need to follow the tips and use the oils recommended over a due course to see significant results. You should be able to see a good result within 2- 3 weeks.
As an Amazon Affiliate, livelifewellall.com may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through links on this article. No extra cost to you.
P.S. > I invite you to join Wealthy Affiliate and learn how to make money online and be your own boss. Join for free training and have access to a free website. However, you have a choice to become a premium member and will have access to endless information for more comprehensive training. The cost is very affordable especially if you sign up for the whole year. If you like learning, you will enjoy Wealthy Affiliate and become a part of the family.