Help Your Body Cells Regenerate
According to a study, every 7 or 10 years, every cell in our body has been replaced by a new cell. Essentially each of us becomes a new person at that time. Our bodies have stem cells everywhere. How do we help regenerate those stem cells? Stem cells are in different organs and tissues including the brain, blood, bone marrow, muscle, skin, heart, and liver tissues. They lie dormant until they need to replace damaged, old, or dying cells. They are called replacement cells. Stem cells develop into many different types of cells in the body and serve as a repair mechanism for our bodies. It is important that we keep our stem cells healthy because of their regenerating functions in our body. Our daily diet plays a huge role in boosting stem cell growth so that our bodies will have the resources to regenerate without any problem. In this article, I will mention those foods that will help regenerate our stem cells without any problem.
What Foods Will Help Regenerate Cells?
- Fruits like pomegranates, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries will help build up the powerful antioxidant superoxide dismutase (SOD). All are rich in flavonoids that reduce inflammation and repair cellular damage. Reduce oxidative stress, a key factor in liver support, and the prevention of joint pain.
- Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, arugula, bok choy, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, collard greens are rich in sulforaphane, a chemical that increases enzymes in the liver, which work to neutralize the harmful toxins we breathe and poisons our blood. A compound called indole-3-carbinol is found in these vegetables that reduce inflammatory agents in the blood.
- Ginger root combats inflammation by inhibiting the effects of arachidonic acid (20-carbon chain fatty acid), a necessary fat that triggers the inflammatory response. The ginger’s hot effect warms up the body and helps flow the blood through the veins.
- Nuts and seeds are high in alpha-linolenic acid which is a type of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fat. Seeds contain plant sterols, known for their anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Shiitake, Maitake and even Portobello mushrooms are high in polyphenols. The nutrients in mushrooms will help protect stem cells in the liver from damage by detoxifying them. Our liver filters out toxins from the bloodstream and break down our hormones, keeping it detoxified will fight inflammation.
- Seafood contains eicosapentaenoic acid, a powerful anti-inflammatory type of omega-3 fatty acid.
Rejuvenate With A Clean Diet Full of Stem Cell Nutrients
Proper nutrition can help increase the proliferation and growth of stem cells in our bodies. By incorporating in your daily diet the foods highlighted in the above paragraph you will enhance your stem cell function with continual cell regeneration. If we think of food as medicine, then we open up ourselves to a world of healing. A study found that just eating two apples a day will reduce the risks of liver cancer, breast cancer, and esophageal cancer. Apples are rich in polyphenols and fiber.
Intermittent fasting is a stem cell activator and has been found to trigger rapid cellular regeneration. Get enough good sleep to increase the ability of the stem cells to migrate 100%. 7-8 hour sleep cycles renew the quantitative and qualitative indices of circulating stem cells.
Environmental Factors That Can Impact Stem Cells
Toxic products and environmental chemicals can affect our health. Each day we can be exposed to potentially harmful chemicals through the air we breathe, and the food we consume daily, or personal products we buy and use on our bodies. Although the quantities of these dangerous chemicals are pretty low, the cumulative and daily exposures, build up over time. They can harm the body’s ability to maintain proper autoimmune responses that can lead to Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, and an immune system that attacks its own tissues, and Fibromyalgia Syndrome, a chronic condition causing pain. The environmental chemicals we are exposed to, help disrupt the critical pathways in cellular chemistry as they relate to the regulation of the immune system, hormone production, cancer formations, and nerve function system. We can control the external factors that cause harm to our immune system by knowing about the products we buy and eat. We should do the research and read the labels of any personal care products you might be considering buying, such as sunscreens, cleaning products, laundry products, teeth, and hair products.
Toxic Medications Harmful To Stem Cells
Antibiotics often prescribed for bacterial infections not only hurt circulating stem cells but also cells in the cartilage and tendons. Specific antibiotic treatments have many side-effects and have been associated with orthopedic hip injuries and tendon ruptures in the knees. Ligaments in the body have specific types of stem cells, so some medications can damage those cells resulting in the weakening of those tendons. If used over a long period, these medications can cause ruptures and chronic tendinopathy. OTC medications such as Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) can also cause autoimmune diseases like kidney failure, neuropathy, gastrointestinal issues, and even brain strokes. The antibiotic medication may cure the biological infection but at the same time, it also has unintentional negative side effects on perfectly good working cells. Learn about fermented food, how it can prevent the side effects of antibiotics.
Having an active lifestyle and doing regular exercises will increase the number of circulating stem cells in the body. If you are a person that loves sports or going to the gym would be a great way to be active and will have positive effects on the cardiovascular and respiratory system. Strenuous physical activities lead to a rapid boost in the total number of circulating endothelial progenitor cells (EPC). EPC circulates in the bloodstream and attaches themselves to endothelium tissue sites affected by ischemia or hypoxia. They also help in the growth of new blood vessels and capillaries, thus improving the blood supply to the body’s muscles, tendons, and organs. This loop helps to trigger the regenerative processes in the endomyocardial heart muscle. Nowadays, there are also supplements available in the market that will help regenerate your stem cells and you will feel the difference in a few days. New Zealand is famous for manufacturing stem cell supplements that are sourced from grass-fed bovine and deer placenta.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Affiliate, livelifewellall.com may earn a commission if you purchase something through the recommended links in this article.
Join Wealthy Affiliate and learn how to make money online and be your own boss. Join for free training and have access to a free website. However, you have a choice to become a premium member and have access to endless information to further your training. The cost is very affordable especially if you sign up for the whole year. If you like learning, you will enjoy the Wealthy Affiliate and become part of the family.